Get your school First Aid prepared
Like every other Australian workplace, the education industry must be first aid prepared. It’s important that schools and childcare centres have adequate first aid facilities and equipment for use both onsite and offsite (i.e. excursions and evacuations). Also don’t forget the recommendation from ACECQA – “A belt bag is one way of taking a modified first aid kit on an excursion or to the outdoor play space”. We’ve got that covered too (solution: the FANCM35 bumbag first aid kit)!
Here’s a quick checklist of recommended first aid equipment for the education industry:
- General First Aid Kits for the office and classroom (Solution: the R2 Education Response Kit or the R4 Education Medic Kit)
- Food Area First Aid Kits for the canteen or kitchens (Solution: the R2 Foodmax Blues Kit)
- Playground First Aid Kits for staff on duty (Solution: the Bumbag First Aid Kit)
- First Aid Room fit-out (Solution: the Mandatory Requirements First Aid Room Package)
- Defibrillator (Solution: the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P Defibrillator)
- Eyewash Station (Solution: the Emergency Eyewash Kit)
- Sharps & Biohazard Station (Solution: the combination Sharps & Biohazard Station)
To make it easier for you, we’ve put together a guide to ensure every school and childcare centre is properly first aid prepared this new school term.
Contact us anytime for further information – 1300 188 332.
About TUFFA™ Products
TUFFA™ Products are specialists in printing Safety Tags and Safety Products. TUFFA™ Products works with a variety of freight providers throughout Australia to get goods delivered to you fast. If you have a strict time frame, we recommend calling our office on 02 6895 3347 to discuss express delivery options.